Cheerleading is much more than just waving pompoms and shouting into a megaphone under the Friday night lights. At Texas Storm Athletics, Cheer, & Dance, your child will be introduced to the amazing world of competitive cheerleading and dance.
Through rigorous training and a positive atmosphere, we'll help your son or daughter develop their skills and confidence in a setting that is like no other. Our goal is to create teams through team building, hard work, and discipline. They'll find a sense of camaraderie and teamwork as they compete all over the Lone Star State and beyond.
We also provide cheer tumbling and dance classes for all skill levels. Whether your child is a beginner or previously trained, we have just the class for them to develop to their full potential. We would love for them to join one of our many classes!
Cheer and Dance 101 classes are now available for those looking to learn the skills needed for the team. In addition to our classes for kids, we offer classes for adults as well "Mommy & Me" classes and Tot's Open Gym for mothers with small children. We want to help your child (and you!) grow personally and get or stay fit.
The following tryout dates are scheduled:
- 6-year-old and younger -- April 23 from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Jr. high and high school -- April 28 from 10 a.m. - noon; (1/2-year team)
- Back handsprings and below -- May 19 from 1 - 3 p.m., and May 22 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Tucks and above -- May 19 from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m., and May 24 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Dance 11 years old and younger -- May 20 from 1 - 3 p.m.; 12 years old and older, May 20 from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Congrats to Thunder, Storm Chasers, and Vapor on their bids to Summit!
For more information, stop by today or give us a call at (830) 387-5794.